Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information by fair and lawful means. We will limit the collection of Personally
Identifiable Information to what is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected unless we are required or
permitted by law to collect additional information.
Personally Identifiable Information is collected by us when you provide it to us, either verbally or by written
correspondence. We may also collect your IP address when you use the Website and keep tracking of your dealings
with us, including details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
We collect Personally Identifiable Information primarily in the following situations:
- When you provide us with registration information when registering for our services or products offered through
the Website. For example, you will be required to submit Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, email, and date of birth to verify your identity prior to establishing your account.
- When you provide us with billing information, such as a credit card number, which is required to process the
payment for the products or services you order from us.
- When you provide us with other information, such as the city of your birth and your mother's maiden name, which is used to verify your identity in the event you forget your login information required for our online products or services.
- When you provide us with information in response to our communications. For example, we may have your implied or express consent under law to provide your e-mail address so that we may send you notifications, alerts, special offers and newsletters.
- When you provide information to us through customer service communications and correspondence and
- When you provide information responding to products or services offered through the Website.
We may also receive Personally Identifiable Information from third parties, such as government agencies or our business
partners provided that such third parties confirm to us that they have obtained your consent or we have obtained your
consent in this regard.
We will collect, use and disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you primarily for the purposes of:
- responding to your request for products or services offered through the Website;
- enhancing products or services to better suit your needs; and
- notifying you about products, services, and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you if you have
indicated that you are interested in receiving such notifications.
By utilizing the Website, you are consenting to the use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information as
By providing us with Personally Identifiable Information about you, you grant us the right to collect information about you
and store it in connection with other online or offline information we may possess or obtain about you.
We will not refuse to provide a product or service to you if you choose not to provide us with your Personally Identifiable
Information, unless your failure to provide such information makes us unable to provide such product or service. Other
than as required by law (for example, in response to a court order or subpoena, or to comply with local or federal
regulations), or where we sell any or all of our business and/or assets to a third party, your Personally Identifiable
Information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
Processing of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information may be processed and stored outside of the province in which it was collected by us,
an affiliate, or a third party service provider for the purposes set out in this Policy. For example, this may be the case for
credit card processing. We will ensure that any processing or storage of Personally Identifiable Information outside of the
province in which it was collected is permitted by applicable law prior to permitting same. However, under the laws of
other jurisdictions, in certain circumstances, foreign courts, law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies of these
foreign jurisdictions may be entitled to access your Personally Identifiable Information without notice to you. By
submitting your Personally Identifiable Information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Certain non-Personally Identifiable Information, including but not limited to the type of browser being used and its operating system (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”), may be automatically recorded by the standard operation of the Website’s internet servers. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information can be used to help diagnose server problems, administer the Website and generally enhance your online experience. We will also collect certain information arising out of your use of the Website, such as cookies, or web beacons, or augment the data we collect with other information from other online or offline sources. We reserve the right to collect information about you and store it in connection with other online or offline non-personally identifiable information we may possess or obtain about you, and to use this information on an aggregate basis and in a non-personally identifiable form only. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information can be used to help diagnose server problems, administer the Website and generally enhance your online experience.