Unesco Overseas coaching for abroad - Unescooverseas

FAQ's for Australia

Australia Sub-class189 FAQ’s

FAQ's for Canada

Most provinces are looking for individuals who will contribute to the province's economic growth, and are willing to settle in that province. Criteria that provinces take into consideration may include the following:

      Job offer in the province


      Work experience in critical industries

      English and/or French language skills

      Close relations in that province

      Ability to adapt to life in that province

A: Provinces and territories are also able to make nominations under their regular, or “base”, PNPs outside the Express Entry system. Individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada, but who are not eligible to enter the Express Entry pool, may still be able to make an application to immigrate to Canada through a base PNP, as long as they are eligible for the provincial program. Base nominations may therefore provide Canadian immigration opportunities to individuals who are not eligible for Express Entry.Candidates who receive a base nomination have their applications processed outside Express Entry. The route from a successful base nomination to permanent residence is a two-step process. Candidates must first satisfy the criteria for a PNP stream, apply, and receive a nomination certificate. With this certificate in hand, candidates may apply to the federal government for permanent resident status.

A: If you got your ECA before 18th April, 2013, then probably you have not signed up for WES FSWP package in which they allow an electronic copy of your evaluation to be available for the CIO to verify it online. Even if you have signed up after they became a designated authority, you may have accidentally subscribed to “WES Basic” instead of “WES FSWP Package”. Just follow the email and get the payment done ASAP so that CIO can verify your ECA online.All the existing applicants are encouraged to login to there WES accounts and see Service level they have ordered, and upgrade to FSWP package BEFORE WES asks you to do so. If you do not order in time, your PER will be delayed or may jeopardize your chance of getting one.

A: You need to contact your Visa Office mentioned in above question and inform them about the newborn baby. They will send you an email / snail mail with additional documents that are required by visa office. They are usually Updated Family Information Form, Passport copy of the newborn baby, birth certificate, additional $150 for the dependent child, 6 photos etc.

A: You will have to inform about this to your respective visa office. They will send you an email / snail mail for documents, which may include divorce proof, updated forms etc.

A: After the application has been officially submitted, the entire process is expected to take up to 18 months. Obviously, there are many factors that affect the immigration application processing time, such as particular visa you are applying for, as well as which Canadian Immigration Visa Office is processing the application. Processing times can change at any time without any prior notice. On Jan1 2015, the Canadian government launched its new “Express Entry” Immigration System to speed up the process for applying for a PR Visa to Canada through certain “ Economic Immigration” programs, such as Federal Skilled Work Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program(FSTP), Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Program. The Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) will also be affected by the new “ Express Entry” Canadian Immigration System.

Skilled workers who apply for a PR Visa to Canada through Express Entry system should receive a decision on their visa application within 6 months of submitting their complete PR Visa Application.

A: As of Jan1 2015, Immigration to Canada through certain visa programs (such as Fedral Skilled Workers Program and Federal Skilled Trades Program ) issue “invitation only” under the new “Express Entry” system. Skilled foreign workers who submit an online “express entry “ profile with their relevant details and who appear to meet the requirements for certain economic immigration programs (e. g. FSWP, FSTP or CEC) may be placed into a “ Candidate Pool” for upto 12 months. In order to leave the candidate pool and receive an “ Invitation to Apply” (ITA) for a Permanent Resident Visa to Canada, a skilled foreign worker will need to receive a qualifying Canadian job offer or Nominated by a Province or territory in Canada (through PNP) or obtain a high enough score on the “Express Entry” Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and they will also need to be highest ranked candidates in the pool when the ITAs are periodically issued throughout the year. Once the ITA is issued the skilled foreign worker will have 60 days to submit their complete Canadian PR Visa Application, all the documents and pay any necessary fee and should receive a decision on their visa application within 6 months. If all goes well, they will be issued a PR Visa to Canada and be approved for Canadian Immigration!

A: No – Only applications for certain Canadian “economic immigration” programs (such as Federal Skilled Workers Program and Federal Skilled Trades Program and Canadian Experience Class Program) will be processed using the Express Entry System. In some cases under certain conditions, applications for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) may also be processed through Express Entry System. Other Canadian immigration programs (such as the Family Sponsorship Program and Caregiver Program) will NOT be processed using the Express System and will continue to be processed as they have in the past.

A: No, you must be confirmed at a Canadian port-of- entry as a permanent resident. This is usually done upon your first entry into Canada with the immigration visa.

A: This is a card to prove your status as a Permanent resident in Canada. It is wallet- sized plastic card which you will need to re- enter Canada if you leave.

A: Once you have lived in Canada as a permanent resident for a total of 4 years (1,460 days) during the past 6 years (including living in Canada at least 183 days during each of those four years) and after meeting other criteria, you may have the option to apply for Canadian citizenship. (If necessary, it is sometimes possible to count time you spent in Canada before you became a permanent resident).

A: Yes - depending on the particular Canadian immigration program. For example, the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) requires that you have at least 1 year of paid full-time (or the full-time equivalent), continuous work experience in an eligible occupation recognized by the Canadian government within the 10-year time period prior to applying for this Canadian immigration program. One of the requirements to apply for the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is to have at least 2 years of continuous full-time paid work experience (or the full-time equivalent) in an eligible skilled trade during the five years prior to applying for this Canadian immigration program. Our legal team can evaluate your CV and other details to assess whether you meet the work experience and other requirements to apply for a Permanent Resident (PR) Visa to Canada through one of the various Canadian immigration programs.

A: If you lost your GC Key password, you can create a new password. Go to the sign-in page for GCKey and you’ll be able to create a new password after you answer the password recovery questions you previously set up while registering for a GC Key.

If you lost your GC Key username, you will have to create a new GC Key. If you create a new GC Key you can access an application by linking the application to your new account.

A: Depending on your circumstances, there are two options for who you can sponsor.

You can sponsor close relatives, related by blood or adoption, such as brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, or grandchildren only if they meet all of the following conditions:

      They are orphaned,

      They are under 18, and

      They do not have a spouse, common law partner, or conjugal partner.

You may sponsor one relative, related by blood or adoption, of any age if you meet all of the following conditions:

you do not have a spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner, or one of the following living relatives you could sponsor instead:

      son or daughter,



      brother or sister,

      uncle, aunt,

      nephew or niece.

you do not have any of the above-named relatives who is a:

      Canadian citizen,

      permanent resident, or

      registered Indian under the Indian Act.

If the relative you want to sponsor has a spouse, partner, or dependent children who will come with them to Canada you must include them on the same sponsorship application.If your relative does not qualify for sponsorship they may still be able to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant through Express Entry. Express Entry manages applications for certain economic immigration programs and selects applicants for their skills, experience and ability to contribute to Canada’s economy. Express Entry candidates may be awarded points for having a family member living in Canada. More information is available on the Express Entry web page.

A: Yes. All of your accompanying and non-accompanying dependants must have a medical exam performed by a Panel Physician approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Non-accompanying dependants must undergo a medical exam to make sure they are admissible to Canada. They must be admissible to maintain their eligibility to be sponsored by their family members in the future.

Having inadmissible dependants might make you inadmissible as an applicant for permanent residence.

A: Each case is different and the length of the delay depends on the nature of the medical condition. It may take as little as 2-3 weeks or as long as 6 months. Medical Exam Validity – 1 yr

A: Below are the major reasons for refusing Permanent Resident Visa:




      Missing a deadline

      Reconsiderations — CIC makes mistakes

      Failure to attach documents

      Applying without knowing eligibility requirements

A: Applicants intending to enter Canada as permanent residents may be denied entry to Canada if their health or any of their dependents health (whether accompanying or not)

      Is a danger to public health or safety, or

      Would cause excessive demand on the Canadian health care system or on Social services in Canada.

A: For the safety of the fetus, X-Rays are not taken of pregnant applicants until after delivery of the baby, After the birth , the mother and infant will undergo medical examinations.

A: You can bring money into Canada in different forms. When you arrive, you must tell a border official if you are carrying more than C$10,000.

If you bring more than C$10,000 (or the equivalent in another currency) into Canada, you must declare the amount when you arrive. You must fill out form Cross-Border Currency or Monetary Instruments Report - Individual (E677) [PDF].

If you do not declare it, you may need to pay a fine or face other penalties. You are not taxed on the money you bring with you when you land.

You can bring money into Canada in the form of:


      Securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills)

      Negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bank drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques, money orders)

      Transfer of funds between your bank and a Canadian bank

Speak with your financial institution before you come to Canada about currency laws and regulations in Canada and in the country you are leaving. There may be restrictions on the amount of money you can take out of the country.

If you are coming from a country that has currency restrictions, you may have up to 3 years to import goods purchased with this money in your former country. However, you must show CBSA proof that you faced restrictions.

Get In Touch

toelf perp in chandigarh toelf institute toelf institute in chandigarh ielts learning toelf prep test toelf prep test in chandigarh student visa consultants for canada student visa consultants for newzealand agency for study visa for usa