WHAT IS THE TOEFL
A standardized test, the Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) assesses the English proficiency of applicants, whose native language does not happen to be English. It tests the ability to understand North American English. Most educational institutes in US and Canada (approximately 2400) ask applicants for their TOEFL Scores. Most applicants take the TOEFL test as a prerequisite for admission into colleges and universities where English is used or required. In addition, many government, licensing, and certification agencies and exchange and scholarship programs use TOEFL scores to evaluate the English proficiency of people for whom English is not their native language.
Why Unesco Overseas Education for TOEFL Coaching?
- Customized training TOEFL Training programmes – Get only the required amount of training on the basis of your Mock test score
- Excellent Infrastructure, State of the Art Classrooms, Library & Facilities
- Experienced Cambridge certified trainers with years of industry experience conducting TOEFL Training
- Latest and most updated TOEFL Coaching course curriculum
- Free Sample papers and proprietary TOEFL study material
- Online Student Portal access for all students
- Regular feedback, performance assessment & personalized attention
- Choice of taking coaching for individual modules
- 15 Days Fast track programs available
- Week End Batches available
- New Batches starting every week